Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Two for Tuesday and $20 later.

Wendi is still off in CA but that didn't stop me, in fact it probably encouraged me a little bit to take a giant leap that needed to be done months ago. Reed and Carter were in dire need of a haircut, Reed more so than Carter. As you can see in the before photo:


Since we didn't have anything else going on I drug the crew off to Great Clips to see about a trimming. Fortunately they weren't busy and within a few minutes both boys were in the chair and at the mercy of a professional. I would have been more than happy to do it with the clipper but then they would have really looked like me...and Wendi's not prepared for that just yet. I think the results speak for themselves, two fine young gentlemen:


I had other motivation for the haircuts; this Thursday is going to be a busy day. Wendi will be returning to Marshall and hopefully earlier than scheduled. Carter has his last day of pre-school which includes a short musical theater program. Daisy has Girl Scouts. Reed has his 1st grade concert which we hope Wendi can be home to attend. As for Aidan and I, we just have to be bystanders for the whole lot of it. Fortunately none of these things overlap, but it could be a late supper night.

No comments: