Saturday, February 14, 2009

Carter: "When I sleep I see movies in my head."

Today for lunch we had leftover pizza heated by our new range! We are so excited to finally replace the one we have used for the past 5 1/2 years.

The water heater and furnace are the only appliances left that we inherited with the house....but I guess the fridge is in the garage where it does do a great job keeping my beer cold.

Anyway during lunch Reed was talking about how he was so tired last night that he didn't have any dreams.  He went on to say how he only has dreams when he knows he falls asleep and last night he didn't realize that he fell asleep.  At that point Carter chimes in with: "When I sleep I see movies in my head."  Which of course brought a bit of a chuckle to both Wendi and I.

It has been a busy Saturday so far and Wendi deserves a break.  She spit-shined the old range which will soon be listed for sale.  I got the new range installed and also managed to re-install the dishwasher so that we could finally after 4 years put the toe plate on.  I am so happy to not see the hoses (and spilled cereal) under the dishwasher.

I admit, that honey-do list item was LONG overdue.

No comments: